Monday, October 3, 2011

Ryker vs. Milk

I finally got the sickness that Chris had earlier in the week -which is pretty much 24 hour nausea followed by another 24 hours of feeling unsettled. Ryker had a little cereal and milk left in his bowl so I went upstairs to lay down on the floor in the kids room so Alana could play.  Ryker finally comes upstairs 20 min later and informs me that he has spilled his milk. This should be a quick clean up if any, there was only 1/4 inch of milk left in his bowl. I really didn't look at his clothes before he changes and we go down stairs to get it cleaned up. Wow! He apparently wanted more cereal and milk  and got the milk out of the fridge and tried to pour it into his bowl. Wow! It took a while to clean up since I had Ryker clean because he made the mess- which he really didn't want to do- and I was trying not to throw up. At least Alana was good in the high chair while it was getting taken care of.

0 comments:

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter