Sunday, October 2, 2011

8 years and flying HIGH!

Chris and I trade off planning our anniversary fun and this year was my turn.  I have wanted to go skydiving for a long time but Chris put the kibosh on that idea and it is really expensive. When we heard about IFLY and indoor sky diving facility, I really wanted to go.  Chris wanted to plan this for last year but you can't go when you are pregnant so I got tickets and surprised him with them for this year.  I was a little too excited and he found out early but we still had a great time.  We had a yummy lunch afterwards at Costa Vida.  Hours after that I still had marks on my face from the eye mask being pushed into my head by the helmet but would totally do it again, and again and again!!!
I am so blessed with a wonderful husband who knows how to make you feel loved and can have a great time and look silly doing it!  8 years can feel like an eternity- but that is what we are going for!

0 comments:

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter