Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ogden Raptors

I spent a few days getting our blog updated and then life keep going and now I am behind again so I will try to get everything updated once again and try to stay caught up. 
We got some free tickets to the Ogden Raptors game on Sept 3rd.  Ryker got his picture with Oggie and the game was going well until the bottom of the 5th when the Idaho Falls Chuckards went on a hitting spree and then we decided to head home.  Hopefully we will be able to go again next season.

 

This is pretty much the face Chris makes when I want to get his picture or take a family picture somewhere and he thinks it is silly- Alana and I were really there. yes Ryker has the sunglasses on upside down -he thinks they fit better that way.

 


0 comments:

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter