Thursday, June 14, 2012

Conferences in Provo

Chris stayed home with our kids so I was able to attend the FACS Conference held at BYU in Provo, Utah. I had a great time and was able to learn how to make a yummy Quinoa (KEEN-WA) salad. I met up with a great friend and camping buddy Alicia and saw some wonderful re-purposing. I also attended the Museum of Modern Art -MOA. They had an Islamic Exhibit and I really liked the Names of God, after asking permission I took a picture of it.  There was also a Electronic Exhibit called Emerge that is amazing to watch.  I stayed at a college friends house in Springville, Utah and was able to meet and catch up with my cousin Rena Peacock and have a tasty sandwich and pizza from their shop Zubs Pizza and Subs.






0 comments:

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter