Friday, August 3, 2012

Girls Camp

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Girls Camp this year with the young women.  I went on the over night hike first we set up camp and then hiked to the Mt Ogden Overlook.  It was really awesome!  Here is a picture of the 3- 4th years that made the hike - Shaylin, Brooke and Carissa.  I had tons of fun and I am so grateful that Chris was able to have fun with Ryker and Alana while I was camping. 



I am allergic to outside yet I love camping- go figure! After we got back from the hike and getting ready for bed my legs were really itchy.  I guess they didn't like something that got on them. My right leg looked pretty bad, thankfully I had cortisone.
The next morning we packed up and headed back to camp for the rest of the week and tons more fun.

0 comments:

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter