Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jensen Nature Park

We went to the Jensen Nature Park with some friends. it is fun you get to "feed" the ducks that is if they don't take it from you-Ryker learned to hold the bread on his head so the ducks don't take it from his hand when he is standing right by the pond.  I was also feeding the ducks and moving Alana so she could see so I took some pictures on the bridge.  Ava was nice and shared some bread with him when they were on the bridge so they could both feed the ducks.  It reminds me a little of first dam in Logan.



 When we walked around the pond a friend spotted this turtle and we got to look at him up close.
 Alana got her bowl and spoon when I stepped away from the table- I love her smile it says so many things- "look what I got", "I wonder what this will look like on the wall?", "he he he", "I am the destroyer", "It can't be that hard to feed me". . . .

1 comments:

the grizzman said...

grandpa loves all of the pictures here, so happy to see the kids having fun...glad mom and dad took them out for a day of fun...

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter