Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chris's photos from the trip...read previous post first

This area provided great photo opportunities for me. Two of the mornings I went out and shot great mountain scenes and even a little bit of wildlife. The last morning there I was out in the meadow and was focused on what I was doing. I heard a slight sound behind me and turned around...there I was, being sniffed down by a moose no more than 10 feet away!! Needless to say, I was more than slightly shocked that an animal more that twice my size could sneak up behind me. As it turns out, she was just curious and I greatly enjoyed the close encounter.
Here are some of the "professional" photographs that I took.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous photos! Your little boy is so big now. Wow!

Where our visitors are from

Visitor Counter